Hello there dear reader, \(^ ω ^)/
First I would like to thank you for coming to my little corner of the blogosphere! It is very much appreciated.
My name is Hannah Zaki, I am a home-educated fifteen-year-old girl with a passion for writing. Of course, reading is a necessity but writing comes more naturally and I find myself constantly with a notebook and pen in hand.
Art flows through my blood, it is a part of me and I wouldn’t be able to live without it. Everything I look at is constructed of lines that have to be drawn and colours that need to be painted.
I love capturing anything and everything on my camera. Taking atmospheric photographs are my favourite. Photo’s that speak a thousand words or have a hidden meaning in their abstract beauty.
I hope to create a collection of memories on this blog, of my artwork and writing, to nurture and showcase them to friends and family…
Here are some random facts about me!
- I love nature and being surrounded by it, it’s very inspiring!
- Rainy days are my favourite.
- The number 7 is my favourite number, for no particular reason…
- My favourite colour is Yellow.
- Favourite animal is a Panda. (I would love to be one as well)
- I have a tendency of taking pictures of very random things because I use them as writing prompts.
- My favourite kind of music is Glitch Hop!
- Studio Ghibli is my favourite animation studio.
- Sketching with just a pencil is my favourite form of art.
- My favourite book is ‘The Night Circus‘ by Erin Morgenstern
- My favourite film is ‘Kimi no Na wa‘ (Your Name) directed by Makoto Shinkai
- I have a deep interest in the Japanese culture and language. (which I cannot speak. Yet)
- My blog is named after my favourite quote by Lemony Snicket.
Inspiration lingers everywhere. You have to think outside the box, seek out every adventure, take every risk.
The World is Quiet Here, on my blog. I hope you find inspiration.