This my first time doing a tag, so thank you Beth for nominating me. I am extremely grateful to you ♥. And thank you to Okoto Enigma for starting this tag!
You can check out Beth’s beautiful blog here @ The Books Are Everywhere.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (I picked an alternate version of the logo).
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer questions of the nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share your link to your best post(s).
So to start, here are 3 things you may or may not know about me:
- I am Home-Educated
- I really enjoy watching Anime
- My favourite books are ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ by Lemony Snicket.
Here are the 5 questions that Beth asked me:
- Have you ever read a book, finished it and immediately started it again?
Aha! Yes, I’m sure I’ve done this countless times but the one that I remember the most was when I read ‘The Apothecary’ by Maile Meloy. I was so shocked at the ending that I immediately went back to the beginning like I was going to find the sequel!
- What’s your favourite place to read?
Up against the radiator in my bedroom, as long as it’s on…if not then I can always rely on my comfy bed!
- Do you prefer one, two or more Points of View in a story?
I enjoy reading a single POV book but sometimes it can get, quite literally, one-sided. But sometimes when I’m reading a book with multiple POV, you get to a really good bit and all of a sudden we’re flipped to the other side of the world and have to read a whole chapter or chapters before returning to the previous character’s POV. If I had to choose one, I would choose a multiple POV, though, because I think it adds another dimension to the book which makes it a more interesting read.
- Name a book you only rated one star!
The Glass Children by Katherine Ohlsson – I rated it 2 stars but very nearly gave it one! You can read my review here.
- Fun bonus! If you could choose any 3 authors to host a panel at a book convention/signing, which 3 authors would you choose?
Most definitely Lemony Snicket, Katherine Rundell and Maile Meloy. I think they make a very interesting panel and I personally have a lot of questions for all of them!
My favourite posts:
Who I’m tagging:
Megan – Book Slayer Reads
Ellie – Blogging for Dopamine
Rose – Insights into Books
please link your posts in the comments down below (^_^)
My questions for you!
- Name your favourite book of all time and describe it using only 2 words!
- What’s the best snack to eat while reading?
- Do you have any quirky reading habits?
- If you could be in any genre of book, what would it be?
- fun bonus! What animal would your favourite book character be?
I hope you enjoyed this post. If anyone else would like to do this tag, go ahead!
~ The World is Quiet Here ~